Worker’s Compensation Insurance Expert Witness
Workers Compensation generates the largest premium volume by line of business in the Property Casualty insurance industry, and can be a litigious line of insurance coverage. For the business owner it can be expensive and tedious to administer; for attorneys, Workers Compensation can present unusually complicated litigation.
Over 40 years, we have dealt with most aspects of Workers Compensation. Our experience includes compiling underwriting data, negotiating with insurers, monitoring claims, and helping administer litigation in this line of coverage. We can assist you in bringing clarity to your Workers Compensation issues including:
- Coverage coordination between Workers Compensation and:
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Employee Benefits
- NCCI Experience Modifier issues
- Texas Non-Subscriber issues
- Classification of Employees
- Large Deductible Plan Analysis
- Premium Audits
- Claims monitoring
- PEO (Professional Employer Organizations/Employee Leasing)
Call (817) 980-4897 to discuss your case.